Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday December 16, 2025

Weight: 324.2 lbs ( 147.1 kg)
BMI: 41.6
Waist: 53.5 in (135.9 cm)
WtHr: 72.3%

Brunch: Egg Stuff https://youtu.be/d8KFD4Ub5kU
Dinner: Ham Steak
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster, Sugar Free Red Bull

Sober Month 11 (Day 354)
Keto Day 3

I was going to have the regular Bacon and Eggs for breakfast, but when I went to cook breakfast I was reminded that I had used the last of the bacon yesterday. By the time roommate had to go to his appointment and I did the grocery shopping it was close to 1 in the afternoon by the time I was able to eat so I decided to combine breakfast and lunch together and made the “Egg Stuff” scrambled eggs as I had six eggs left from the eggs Mom gave me back on Thanksgiving. I picked up some eggs and bacon when I got groceries this afternoon.

That was a really good drop on the scale this morning.

A frustration when I got groceries I had a coupon for $17 off of a $170 order and some other coupons (not sponsored) so I bought more than I normally would have. Unfortunately I thought that the other coupons would bring the total back down to the budget, but it was still at $169. I told the cashier that whenever the total ends with a 9 I kind of want to write the check to the 10 to get the dollar to buy a lottery ticket. But I never win anything on lottery. But this evening I was looking over the receipt there isn't the $17 coupon anywhere on the ticket. I'll bring in the receipt tomorrow. The lady who rang me up today also works in Customer Service, hopefully she could help me with that. The $17 back will still have this week's grocery trip over budget, but not nearly as much.

The Electricity and Gas Bills have updated so I spent a lot of time today updating the financial spreadsheets for 2026. I was also working on updating the weigh in spreadsheets also, but I kept getting distracted.

I got the meal plan done and planned out.

TMI Also spent a bit of time in the bathroom. I forgot that the “Egg Stuff” really tends to clear you out. I keep making this recipe with Hot Italian Sausage, and I keep regretting that I'm making it with the hot sausage. God, I don't know why you thought it was necessary to put Capsaicin receptors in the rear, but that was impolite.

As the brunch was so late in the day I skipped any other meals until dinner I baked some Ham Steaks. I had a hard time deciding on what to have for dinner as all of the stuff I had bought and planned out was really a repeat of what I've had over the last couple of weeks so I was hard to remember what I've only had yesterday or the previous couple of days.

Joints are really popping and snapping again. I'm pretty sure that is a sign on getting back into Ketosis.

The streamer that I was going to watch last night who wasn't feeling good isn't streaming tonight either as his co-host isn't feeling good tonight so I'll be getting to bed on time tonight as well, looking foreword to him streaming tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025