Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto/Sobriety Blog May 3, 2025

Weight: 331.2 lbs ( 151.0 kg)
BMI: 42.8
Waist: 55.5 in (141 cm)
WtHr: 75%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Keto Clam Chowder
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster, Kroger Energy Shot

Keto Month 1 (Day 42)
Sober Month 4 (Day 136)

Hitting some serious writers block on this one. Nothing really happened today. I didn't deal with any weird customers or anything. There were a lot of kids screaming their heads off.

I worked a 5:3 split today, and it was too busy during the first half to take a break. It was busy but smooth. 

The clams in the chowder were really chewy this afternoon.

Tried to play some Minecraft after work. But wasn't in the mood for Corridor Mining and didn't really have any ideas of building anything. Decided to play some Oblivion instead. My computer is NOT going to be able to play the remake. But it still plays the 2005 version just fine. I'm just kind of doing the “Murder Hobo” thing where I'm just kind of wondering around killing monsters and raiders and the like. I haven't came across very many quests. But Bethesda games are good for just wondering around in.

There's just not much to say about today.

Baked some pork steak for dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025