Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto/Sobriety Blog May 2, 2025

Weight: 333.0 lbs ( 151.0 kg)
BMI: 42.8
Waist: 55.5 in (141 cm)
WtHr: 75%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Cheesy Chicken Chili
Snack: 3x Kroger Meat Stick
Dinner: Keto Cheeseburger Helper with Taco Seasoning
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster, Kroger Energy Shot, Sugar Free Red Bull

Keto Month 1 (Day 41)
Sober Month 4 (Day 135)

Recorded a Store Story video this morning, but didn't get around to editing it

First half of the day was quite long as I had forgotten my phone at home. I don't need to be on my phone while at work. But it did make the first half really long. Also gave me several heart attacks over the day as I would reach down to my pocket and the phone wasn't there.

Took a lot of control to not buy something for lunch. I was really wanting to buy some Fried Chicken or Doritos (not sponsored) or something. I was drinking energy drinks all day long but I was just dragging ass all day long. I was craving something with a lot of flavor in it, I decided to have the cheesy chicken chili. I don't usually look through and decide on what lunches I have. Usually when I go home for lunch I just grab a serving out of the fridge. But I wanted something with some kick in it.

Really tired all day long. I'm not sure if it's the pre-vacation blues or what, but I REALLY didn't want to be at work today. In fact the only thing that kept me at work was the idea that the paycheck that I'm earning this week is the paycheck that is paying rent next week. That and I wasn't raised to leave work just because I don't feel like working.

For dinner I came up with the idea of making the Keto Cheeseburger Helper and mixing in some homemade taco seasoning with a can of diced tomatoes and peppers. Flavor turned out alright, but it was a lot more soupy than I was going for. 

Short post, but I can't think of anything else to write and I work a little earlier tomorrow than I usually do.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025