Keto Sobriety Blog Sunday August 30, 2026

Weight: 303.8 lbs ( 137.8 kg) BMI: 39.0 Waist: 51.5 in ( 130.8 cm) WtHr: 69.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Snack: Cashews Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin, Cottage Cheese Dinner: Boneless Rib-Eye Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 614) Keto Month 6 (Day 183) (228/365 Days 2026 Keto) That weight sucks. Sure it is lower than the beginning of the month, and WAY lower than the beginning of the year. But come on, I want to go back to being under 300 lbs (136.1 kg). I did manage to post last night close to the 11pm goal that I want to do, but then I played with spreadsheets for a while after that. I was scolding myself that I posted early because I want to start reading in the evening, not give myself more time working with spreadsheets. But when I did finally get to the book I came to the realization that I probably shouldn't have tried restarting my reading hobby with a Victorian English novel. It was a quart to midnight and I'm trying to wrap my h...

Daydreams and Big Promises General Update January 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025