Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Blog 1-2-2023

Weight: 344 lbs (156 kg)
BMI: 44.2
Waist: 57 (144.8 cm)
WtHR: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon and Over Easy Eggs
Lunch: Cabbage Soup
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks:2L Diet Big K Cola

Recorded a General Update video this morning. Probably going to be spending all day thinking about the things I wanted to have mentioned. For instance I wanted to mention that I started off 2023 sober. Kind of helps that the first was a Sunday and I have about five whole dollars to my name.

Once again I wake up with a ton of hope and optimism, and then I go to work and it feels like a giant gut punch. We only had one person call in, so far at my lunch break, but that shift was covered by someone who was asking for more hours anyway. But it's kind of bad when you can feel your emotions deflating as you walk into a building.

Got tired of pork steak every night so I baked up some of the chicken that I had in the freezer. Unfortunately it was the last of the chicken in the freezer. But tomorrow is Tuesday and when I write a check on Tuesday it processes on Thursday, which is the day I get paid. I'm going to be going to be picking up more chicken and I'm going to have to choose a casserole to pick up the ingredients for the Tuesday recipe video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025