Keto Sobriety Blog Thursday August 20, 2026
Weight: 301.4 lbs ( 136.7 kg)
BMI: 38.7
Waist:
51.0 in ( 129.5 cm)
WtHr: 68.9%
Breakfast:
Bacon and Eggs https://youtu.be/l5bQ0Y0FXWQ
Lunch:
Bratwursts
Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks:
Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,
Sober Year 1 (Day 607)
Keto Month 5 (Day 173)
(218/365 Days 2026 Keto)
A little annoyed that the weight is back in the 300's, but that's scale fluctuations for you. And why I didn't consider that goal “beaten” just yet. It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301.4. The average weight for the year has finally gotten below 2015 so this is the second lowest year by average so far.
I was kind of nervous about my schedule for next week. I was on vacation this week so I didn't have any hours and when they released the schedule yesterday it didn't show any hours for next week. But the week after that had hours. I wasn't sure what was going on I reloaded the app several times and checked the website, but that website never works. I ran into the store today to ask CSM what was going on. She told me when the last time I refreshed the app. And I had just checked it before heading into town. But by the time I got to the store the schedule for next week was released. Turns out that when they went to release the schedule for next week they clicked on the wrong week so they released the week after next instead of next weeks. I told her that it would be nice if they did start releasing schedules two weeks in advance. I'm pretty sure that they did that at one time. But CSM didn't seem very open to that idea. I don't think she wants to promise anything for people that far out.
There was a digital coupon on Bratwursts this week (not sponsored) so I picked some up to vacuum seal. Had some for lunch.
Today was payday so I spent A LOT of time staring at spreadsheets and the financial tracking program. I have a savings plan I just need to let that plan work and stop tweaking it.
I also have been playing Fallout New Vegas over the last couple of days. The enemies have started getting easier as I've unlocked better weapons and have cleared out a lot of the open areas. It was kind of annoying as I had unlocked a “stealth armor” the stealth was nice, but the frustration was that there are healing items in the game so whenever your character gets injured you can take the healing items. Well the suit automatically used up the healing items whenever my character took any damage. So if I didn't have 100% health the armor would drain all of the healing items instead of me clicking on doing any healing which drained all of the healing items. I started out with 30 something healing packs, and now I don't have any because the suit “healed” me every time I took any damage. Then it started reminding me that I didn't have any healing items. My hit points would be at 350 out of 370, and the suit would constantly remind me that I didn't have any healing items to heal me. I'm okay with not being at 100% health if I can save the healing items for when I'm in trouble. This DLC is a lot more enjoyable than the last one as it isn't as restrictive as to where you can explore and it seems to have a more open area to walk around in. It is just kind of annoying how the entire quest line is just fetch quests that make you bounce from one side of the play area to the other side of the play area.
Had hot dogs for dinner.
Comments
Post a Comment