Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday August 15, 2026
Weight: 300.3 lbs ( 136.2 kg)
BMI: 38.6
Waist:
50.0 in ( 127.0 cm)
WtHr: 67.6%
Breakfast:
Bacon and Eggs https://youtu.be/l5bQ0Y0FXWQ
Snacks:
Cashews, Savage Slim Jim
Lunch: Italian Dressing Marinated Pork
Tenderloin, Cottage Cheese
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks:
Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy
Sober Year 1 (Day 602)
Keto Month 5 (Day 168)
(213/365 Days 2026 Keto)
I didn't get the last couple of posts done as I was rebalancing the allowances to include the credit card. Unlike politicians I don't have an opposing political party to blame any spending issues on.
Exciting weigh in this morning. So close to that 300 lb (136 kg) goal. Exciting that this is a record for the year and at this rate I'm only a couple of days away from beating the average for 2015
Woke up surprisingly early this morning. (For me anyway.) It was quite gloomy this morning and it was really warm again this afternoon. I was thinking that it would have been really humid, but it wasn't too bad. Warmer than I would have preferred, but not too bad for mid August
Had the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. I didn't need to cook lunch today as I had cooked a pair of pork loins the other day. They come two to a pack so I had one yesterday and one today. I'm not confident that tomorrow will have a weight that will be lower than today as I had some cottage cheese to go with the lunch. I also had some cashews and a Savage Slim Jim (not sponsored) and I'll admit that I had those more for the entertainment of having something to eat/do than because I was actually hungry.
Today was really busy at the store. I'm guessing that it was because it was the first weekend after the school year had begun so parents were doing their weekly shopping with their children who were pent up for most of the week.
Today was the last day before the next week of Paid Time Off so that also made it feel like it stretched on for forever.
I did kind of have to chuckle as they are enforcing the new dress code starting tomorrow. They had provided uniform shirts and new aprons for everybody to wear. It's been a really long time, but they did used to have a uniform shirt, but they had decided to let everybody to wear their own shirt. Not sure why they decided to go back to uniform shirts. But as I'm on vacation starting tomorrow that's another week before I start having to wear the new shirt. It is kind of funny that whenever they decide to change something it happens to be when I'm on vacation.
Baked a pork steak for dinner. I wasn't feeling that tired on the way home, but as soon as I sat down at the computer my brain just kind of said, “yep, were done” I can't help but think that I'm forgetting something that I wanted to mention, but it's late now.
Comments
Post a Comment