Keto Sobriety Blog Monday August 10, 2026
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Weight: 302.6 lbs ( 137.2 kg)
BMI: 38.8
Waist:
51 in ( 129.5 cm)
WtHr: 68.9%
Breakfast: Sausage Eggs and Cheese
Lunch:
Pork Steak
Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks:
Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius,
Sober Year 1 (Day 597)
Keto Month 5 (Day 163)
(208/365 Days 2026 Keto)
The last couple of nights my phone wasn't charged all of the way so I've been leaving it on the charge plate on the other side of the room. I was listening to ASMR Historian and other science kinds of things that are supposedly supposed to help you fall asleep. But I think I slept better with the phone off and across the room. The charge plate still charges the phone even when the computer is off, I'm not sure how I feel about that. More than a little annoyed that the phone is still saying “Moisture in charge port” but the rest of the phone is working fine.
This morning before work I went ahead and did the Preapproval for the credit card. It showed that I was preapproved for two cards. The card that I was expecting, the Secured card, and also another card. The other card wasn't “secured” with a deposit, but it did show an annual fee. The annual fee on the “unsecured” card was only $39/year. The secured card didn't have a fee other than the refundable deposit that went to the security deposit. The “unsecured” card did have “Cash Back Rewards” but I'm not getting the card for rewards. The unsecured card didn't show the credit limit, and my understanding is the credit limit on the secured card is what I put in as the security deposit. I was debating all day on which card to choose. But I think I'm going to go with the secured card. Sure the deposit is a lot bigger than what I'd ever pay in the annual fee. But I more like the idea of paying the deposit that could get refunded more than paying a fee that isn't going to be refunded. The Unsecured Card had cash back spending rewards that I doubt would earn more than the annual fee, and those aren't getting refunded.
It's just fascinating as I've spent all of my life thinking that I'd never get a credit card because I wanted it so if I were to buy anything I wanted to just buy it without having to worry about "credit limits" or "interest rates" (apparently I misunderstood how credit cards worked) I was so nervous that if I got a credit card with a high spending limit I'd max it out and spend my entire life trying to catch up. But I don't think that's going to happen here. Still would have preferred to go without it. But there's no way in hell that I would have been able to save up enough to just buy a house without a credit history
Good lord today was hot as balls. There's not a whole lot of polite words to describe today's weather, or the weather that they're expecting for the rest of the week. At work I was Carrying out for a good chunk of the day. I was also in the Online Pickup department a bit as well. A little annoyed by how I was kind of drafted into the other department as the guy who was in that department came up and just told me that I was covering his lunch and an order still needed to be picked. It was a 10 item order, it took me about two minute to pick it, but as to why he didn't pick it himself I am still trying to figure out. What was really frustrating was while I was trying to shop the online order I kept getting paged back up to the front. Even though I kept telling them that I was picking an order I couldn't help carryout or run self checkout I had to shop that order. Then later in the evening he told me that I was closing the department because he was the one responsible for introducing his sister to the teachers and staff at the school she's starting next week and they're having an event.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment