Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday August 11, 2026

Weight: 300.4 lbs ( 136.3 kg)
BMI: 38.6
Waist: 51 in ( 129.5 cm)
WtHr: 68.9%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Air Fryer Chicken
Snack: Pepperoni Mozzarella Rolls
Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Red Bull

Sober Year 1 (Day 598)
Keto Month 5 (Day 164) (209/365 Days 2026 Keto)

Of course I had to talk about how well I was sleeping in yesterdays post as right after I posted that I flopped around for most of the night. I just could not get to sleep. At first I thought that I was getting excited for applying for the credit card this morning. Then then around 2am I was starting to get bored. I don't know how one gets bored when trying to sleep.

I think the lack of sleep really messed with me today. I really should have been more excited to have a weight this low. It matched the record low of the year so far. (I guess I didn't get that other post done when it was at that weight) But I really was just kind of flat-lined mentally today. I felt okay at breakfast and while laundry was going. But over the day energy just drifted down.

I was approved for the secured credit card I used the “Project Savings” to pay the deposit. It seemed to be the right thing to do. Interestingly it only took a little over half of the credit limit to pay the full deposit. It said that I had until September 15 to pay the deposit, and I could have made minimum deposits, but I figured it'd be easier to just pay it all off all at once. It'll take a couple of weeks for Project Savings to recover from this deposit, but it will recover. The card says that the deposit is refundable after time, but I'm not going to budget for it.

The new fridge in the garage seems to thaw out food really well as I had some chicken in there that I decided to have for lunch today. I was going to bake it, but the air fryer is quicker and comes out crispier. I have another pack of chicken out in that fridge for lunch tomorrow and a pack of unseasoned pork tenderloins that I plan on starting the marinade tomorrow night to cook for the lunch for the next couple of days.

Ran by the store to replenish the locker energy drinks and to grab some Fish Oil tablets. A coworker did shout out the noticeable weight loss. She said that she suspects that she has a thyroid autoimmune issue. I told her that there are a few people I follow online that have that issue and Keto/Carnivore does seem to help them with that issue. I grabbed some pepperoni rolls while I was at the store.

Mom asked for suggestions for dinner. I was fine with hot dogs again. She noticed a bandage on my wrist. I'm not sure if it was the heat or humidity, or something else over the last couple of days the buckle on my watchband had rubbed a sore on the inside of my wrist. 

Mom was thinking of moving her rabbits into the shed to help them with the heat. The shed has an AC unit and their hutch doesn't. She thought about bringing the hutch into the shed, but that'll take a bit of lifting and getting that whole hutch into the shed would take some moving. She has a little playpen set up that she had thought of doing that and fell back to that plan. She's just kind of concerned about the flooring of that playpen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025