Keto Sobriety Blog August 3, 2026
Weight: 303.4 lbs ( 137.6 kg)
BMI: 39.0
Waist:
51.5 in ( 130.8 cm)
WtHr: 69.8%
Breakfast:
Bacon and Eggs
Lunch:
Hormel Pork Loin Mesquite BBQ, Cottage Cheese
Dinner: Member's
Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks: Salted Coffee,
Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy
Sober Year 1 (Day 590)
Keto Month 5 (Day 156)
(201/365 Days 2026 Keto)
Spent the last couple of days redoing the numbers on the Keto Count I noticed something a bit odd about the numbers. I know that it isn't extremely important to keep 100% right. But it is something that I'm tracking so might as well keep it on track.
Had a hard time falling asleep last night. I think I had too many energy drinks yesterday. I did wake up alright this morning though.
It was really peaceful this morning while I had the bacon and eggs.
I figured that tomorrow (Tuesday) I'll finally have to go to the DMV and the Tag office to go ahead and update my address on those. If I gave a reason it would be a lie. But on the Credit Card application it asks for the, “Address on Physical Identification” and I'd hate to fill out the application with the new address and they look it up to see the old address and get the old address and they turn me down because things didn't line up right. I should have done this months ago. And it would have been better to get an appointment, but the appointments are backed up until halfway through September. There is an election tomorrow, but I'm not registered for the new address.
Had Hormel Pork loin for lunch. Had have of it yesterday and the second half today. Had some cottage cheese to go with.
Wow today was busy. I guess that should be expected. Today was the first Monday of the month so a lot of people were paying bills, buying Money Orders to pay rent/other bills etc. A lot of people were also taking advantage of their benefits so a lot of people were buying a lot of things. And of course on top of being the regularly understaffed, we had a No-Show. This was about the fifth time in the last three weeks that she just didn't show up. Before she was scheduled to be there Assistant Customer Service Manager asked me what I thought the girl was going to do. I had three thoughts, 1. We'll never see her again. We'll call her, but she'll completely ghost us. 2. She'll show up, get a “one day suspension” that she'll never come back from. Or 3. They'll fire her. But they REALLY don't like firing people. I guess she went with the first option as when she was scheduled to show up she never did. Again she was called from the store phone, somebody called her from their personal phone, more than one person texted her. Never got a response. And nobody could say that she didn't see the missed call or messages as Gen Z is glued to their phones. (Not that I, as a Millennial, have much room to talk) They were able to call somebody in to cover for her, but they still only had one register open on the first Monday of the month and the supervisor kept asking me if she should get on a register as I was helping people with their money transfers and bill pays.
Had some Hot Dogs for dinner.
Played a bit more Fallout New Vegas while listening to the Monday Night streamer that I like to listen to.
Comments
Post a Comment