Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday August 22, 2026
8/22/26 Saturday
Weight: 300.4 lbs ( 136.2 kg)
BMI: 38.6
Waist:
51.0 in ( 129.5 cm)
WtHr: 68.9%
Breakfast:
Bacon and Eggs
Lunch:
Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Dinner: Rib-Eye
Drinks:
Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,
Sober Year 1 (Day 609)
Keto Month 5 (Day 175)
(220/365 Days 2026 Keto)
Finished the Old World Blues DLC for Fallout New Vegas. Took a bit as I was kind of stuck in a death loop as I had fell into a canyon with the enemy robot spiders that kept wiping me out. Luckily I found a cave that I could use to save scum. As it autosaves whenever you go in or out of a building. So I would go into the cave so it would autosave, come out kill a scorpion, and then duck back into the cave. I found a weapon called a “Tesla Cannon” that was supposed to do extra damage to robots, but if it did it wasn't much extra. It had a really downer ending as the main bad guy of the story was a scientist driven mad by the Amphetamine drugs in the game known as Mentats and the scientists that had sent you to kill him ended up to be fragments of his personality that were inhabiting other robot bodies that I had to put down after him. The big bad referenced Wizard of Oz, but the ending felt more like Old Yeller. It really felt like mercy killings. But hey I got in game bonuses and extra weapons for completing the DLC. There's only one DLC left to play through and then I think I'll finish the main story and then call it done. Every time I finish a story line it is just a downer of an ending. And I hear that the Lonesome Road story is a REAL downer of a story.
Got an email the other day saying that the credit card is on its way and the due date on the account will be on September 27th so I'm assuming that the due date for the credit card will be on the 27th of each month so I spent the day re-balancing the financial program to have the transfers and allowances to reflect the new due dates. I have them for the 27th of each month and then moved to the previous Thursday as that is payday.
That took a while
I really need to stop spending so much time tweaking my financial plan and just let it flow. I have a lot of confidence in the system, but I keep tweaking it.
Uncle came by to have me help him set up a new phone for him. His old phone was doing what my phone was doing where it wouldn't plug in properly so it wouldn't charge. There was a bit of frustrating getting it set up from his old phone. I was getting quite frustrated until he deiced to call support and I guess it is a requirement to call the support from a third phone to tell them to transfer service from the old phone to the new phone kind of odd as I don't ever remember having to do that with any of the phones I bought for myself. But then again the last several phones I bought at the Verizon Store (not sponsored) and they probably did the thing that we did, just in the store itself.
Mom prepared hot dogs for the three of us for lunch.
Going back to work tomorrow. I was going to work on getting videos done this week as I did finally figure out how to transfer files from my phone to my computer wirelessly. I should probably talk to Verizon (not sponsored) about how my phone still says “moisture in charge port” and won't plug in. I did get one store story done, but only the one. But hey, vacations are for sitting down and chilling right? I got too distracted by Fallout New Vegas and re-balancing the budget to get much of anything else done. It really doesn't feel like a week has gone by. Probably because I was staring at my computer the whole week.
Step-Dad did his biweekly shopping trip today. And he picked up some steaks for the three of us to have for dinner this evening. Get bought more than that of course, but that's what we had for dinner this evening.
Comments
Post a Comment