Keto Sobritey Blog Wednesday August 5, 2026

Weight: 301.5 lbs ( 136.8 kg)
BMI: 38.7
Waist: 51.0 in ( 129.5 cm)
WtHr: 68.9%

Breakfast: Sausage Eggs Cheese
Lunch: Johnsonville Double Cheddar Smoked Sausages
Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,

Sober Year 1 (Day 592)
Keto Month 5 (Day 158) (203/365 Days 2026 Keto)

Didn't sleep very well last night. There was a strange muscle soreness on my front left lower belly. And had a hard time finding a position to lay that didn't aggravate that soreness. It hurt less today than it did yesterday, but I woke up this morning with a headache and a lot of general muscle soreness. I wonder if that general unwellness that I had this morning was dehydration as after having coffee and some of the sparkling water I felt better.

That was a really good weight this morning. Only 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg) away from the lowest so far this year. And the waist is down. Pretty sure that this matches the record for the year. 

Had sausage patties with the eggs this morning. Stomach was still sore this morning. I didn't feel nauseous or queasy or anything. It felt like I got punched in the gut. The soreness did eventually faded.

I took the time today reading the terms and conditions of the credit cards. That is some ENTHRALLING reading. (sarcasm) Like with insurance stuff I was understanding it while reading it, just don't ask me any questions about how it works. But I was able to find the Terms and Conditions and was able to understand everything while reading it so if something does go sideways I could probably figure it out. I'm sure my nervousness against credit cards is overblown. Sure somebody could get into a lot of trouble with credit cards, but I think I'll be fine with this “secured” card.

I did step away from the truly INTRIGUING reading to run by the county tag office to update the address on my cars license plate. Mom was trying to tell me that it wasn't really all that important to update that one as I could just update it in November when the tags come due. I was fairly confident that the address change at the post office would make that letter go to the right address, but I didn't want to rely on that and it ending up not happening and it go to Former Roommate. I didn't want the errant letter to go to him and rub it in his face that I was no longer there. Or he throws it away and I end up with expired tags because I was waiting for a bill that wasn't coming. I was going to say that to the lady at the Tag Office, but right after she confirmed the address a guy walked up to the window next to where I was and was doing the deaf man yell to yell about how he hates the government makes him pay for his car. I didn't want to yell over the idiot to talk about a thing that was already done. I was just glad that I didn't have to pay a fee, or be misunderstood and have them renew my registration right now.

The tag office is just a couple of blocks away from the store where I work so I ran by the store to grab a snack that ended up being lunch. I wasn't planning on going to the store to get lunch, but it was the right time and I was hungry enough for it. 

And thinking about the old roommate I drove through the old neighborhood, just to see if there was a car in the place where I used to park. Unsurprisingly there wasn't. I don't know if he could afford the place, much less a car on top of it. I did nervously think about going up to see if he was even still there or if I could talk to him. Then I remembered our last conversation. I don't know if I'll ever be able to talk to him. Or if he'll even talk to me. I figure if he ever wanted to talk to me I'm not that hard to find. 

Mom asked for a suggestion for dinner this evening. I suggested pork steaks if it wasn't too late to have them thaw out. But she had turned them down as when I had the Pork Butts cut into steaks the lady cut them too thick. So I fell back on hot dogs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025