Keto Sobriety Blog Monday September 14, 2026

Weight: 303.7 lbs ( 137.8 kg) BMI: 39.0 Waist: 52 in ( 132.1 cm) WtHr: 70.3% Breakfast: Sausage Eggs and Cheese Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausages Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Celsius Energy, 20oz Dt Dr Pepper, 1.25L Dt Coke, Sober Year 1 (Day 628) Keto Month 6 (Day 197) (242/365 Days 2026 Keto) I don't know how it's been a whole week since I've made my last post. No reasons to not have a post lately. There were a couple of days last week when I worked later than I normally would have, But I had always came home early enough to make a post, I just didn't. I didn't get any reading done either. I've just been sitting around. I keep thinking that I'm going to need to do something...then I just sit here being surprised that so much time has gone by. I did manage to record a Store Story Video for next week. The video I'm going to post this week I was meaning to post a couple of days ago, but I just didn't. W...

Pizza Soup Weekly Keto Recipes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025