Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Trying to get back to it Blog April 17, 2023

Weight: 337.8 lbs ( 153.2 kg)
BMI: 43.4
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages
Dinner: Red Baron Supreme Pizza, Cheddar and Sour cream chips, French Onion dip (I'll diet tomorrow)
Drinks: 1/2 Pot of coffee, couple cans of Diet Pepsi and Diet Mt Dew, 2x Kroger Energy Shots

    I haven't been doing the daily blog for the last week or so. Last week I took advantage of the four for $15 sale on the 12pk soda. And over the last several days my brain just went to mush. I'm thinking of doing a research video on how artificial sweeteners effect the brain and mood. I had thought that the caffeine in the soda was effecting my sleep patterns. But the smartwatch that I wear tracks how much sleep I get and it didn't look like I was getting less sleep compared to the previous week. I was getting less “deep sleep” than previously, but I don't tend to get very much deep sleep. (Probably because I drink energy shots all day long.) But I had to find out what was going on with me over the last several days. I had spent all of Sunday out of steam leaning almost bent over the register. I had drank most of 3 of the cases of soda. Thankfully I hadn't opened the Dr Pepper Zero. I returned the Dr Pepper. I probably could have made a case for returning the other cases, but it would have felt wrong to drink most of a case of soda and then return it because it made me feel bad. I think I'm going to try to do a hard quit on soda again. I had gone from dancing on the walls and singing to myself back in January and now when I'm drinking diet sodas I feel like a puddle of mash potatoes.

    Felt considerably better today than I did yesterday. That might be because I got to bed early last night and was able to wake up early enough to get some coffee, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. I did have some Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages for lunch. But only because I haven't planed out any lunches from the freezer. I'm off tomorrow and have the recipe for tomorrow already recorded and uploaded so I'll be planning out the meals for the next several days. Last week I had bought some pork butts that were cut into steaks so the freezer is a bit overfilled so I wont be picking up any more recipes tomorrow.

    That's something else that had bothered me about the way I've been feeling. I had the forwardness to cook three of the Tuesday recipes and instead of using the head start to keep the freezer loaded with more recipes I've been a lump of mashed potatoes sitting here at my computer staring at YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook.

    For dinner I was going to bake some chicken, but there was a pizza in my freezer from the other day that that I had picked up because there was a digital coupon on them. And OF COURSE you have to buy something because there is a digital coupon on it. And chips and dip sounded good to go with the pizza. Oh, well I'll diet tomorrow.

    I've also been writing a scenario for a game of BattleTech. Roommate wants to get into playing the game when he's home and I've had this mission in my head for a while now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025