Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Daily Blog April 5, 2023

Weight: 330.4 lbs ( 151.2 kg)
BMI: 42.4
Waist: 55.5 in ( 141 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Taco Casserole
Dinner: Corned Beef With Mac and Cheese
Drinks: Pot of Coffee, 2L Big K Dr K zero,

    I was really exited when I first stood on the scale this morning, the first glance weigh in showed 325 lbs (147.4 kg) but the display was flickering again. That usually means that there was something caught under the foot pads of the scale.

    Today was another day where I just could not get anything done. I did get the third recipe video edited and scheduled for release. But it was one of those days where I find myself just sitting here at the computer realizing that it was several hours since I last caught myself just sitting here at the computer.

    I did manage to get some clarified butter done like I've been wanting to do for a while. But that's hardly worth mentioning as getting something done. I was able to find a couple more recipes that I would like to try doing. But that's not all I want to be doing.

    My sister did point out a job fair that's happening in my town tomorrow, but I am working while that's going on and I haven't had taken the time to edit the resume that she was nice enough to give me a rough draft of. I just can't find the courage to work on it. It seems silly to write out. But when I open the google doc to work on it I just get too scared to do anything on it. I'm not sure if that's because if it's because of momentum (I've been working at the store for so long it has been a hell I've become used to so I don't want to change out of that hell) or the momentum of trying to work on something new. Or just worried that I'd mess something up. Or maybe a combination of those factors.

     For dinner this evening I put some corned beef in the slow cooker, but couldn't help but think that it'd go really well with some Mac and Cheese. So dinner was only kind of keto. and again unfortunately, there is no such thing as "kind of keto"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025