Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Keto Blog April 19, 2023

Had a bit of a hard time posting this post. Every time I tried to copy/paste into any browser everything froze up until I rebooted the entire computer. Strange. I hope that this isn't something wrong with my computer. 

Weight: 333.2 lbs ( 151.1 kg)
BMI: 42.8
Waist: 56.5 in ( 143.5 cm)
WtHr: 76.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Hot Dogs w/Mustard
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Pot of coffee, ~4500ml Water

    Had a bit of a hard time getting moving this morning. I did gain consciousness at around 7am, but it took me about an hour to get moving. The weather was a nice cool spring day and the windows were open and nobodies heaters or air conditioners were running and it was really nice and comfy. I live right next to the High School and it's nice when their climate control is off. It is just so quiet when it's not running.

    First half of work went really quite smoothly. I was kind of nervous because I was going to be running self checkout for three hours and decided to quit the energy shots. (I did catch myself staring at them a couple times over the day though) Today's shift was a five hour and then three hour split so it was easier to avoid the energy shot after lunch. It was impressive how much energy I had today. When I was drinking soda I'd be crawling along, but today I had an even level of energy all day long. I did forget some of the things I should have been doing during the last hour or so of the shift, but the lady working in customer service reminded me of the things that I needed to do. It was interesting that I was not a shuffling zombie the entire day just waiting for the next energy shot.

    Today was really warm. I think it got up to 87 degrees (30.5 C) but I didn't turn on the Air conditioner. I am trying to wait to see how long I can last before turning it on. There was a clerical error that happened last week that I was told was fixed, but the correction hasn't shown up on my accounts yet. And I want to leave it off as long as I can just so I can make the average pay plan as low as I can. I'm really kind of surprised that there weren't any thunderstorms coming through my town this evening. The high today was 87 (35.5 C) and the high tomorrow is going to be only 68 (20 C) usually when there's a temperature drop that extreme there's some really good storms in between. 

    I wasn't as productive after work as I was wanting to be, but at least I wasn't just a lump of mashed potatoes sitting here at my computer. I got some dishes done and chicken baked. I am more tired than I usually am at this time of night, but this kind of tired seems a bit more “natural” not sure how to describe it. It's more of a “physical” tiredness other than just zapped out.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025