Keto Sobriety Blog Monday September 28, 2026

Weight: 302.6 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin, Queso, Pork Rinds Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy Sober Year 1 (Day 642) Keto Month 7 (Day 211) (254/365 Days 2026 Keto) My ankles and knees were a whole lot happier when I was on vacation. Later in the evening my right knee felt like if I were able to move it right it would make a really nasty pop. Weight has been kind of trickling up the last couple of days. Slightly annoyed that it' was under 300 lbs for one day and then the next several days it moved back up. Not in a concerning amount each day, just in the direction that I didn't want it to move. I was able to get up to make breakfast before work. Got a bit distracted while cooking so the bacon was a little more crispy than I'd prefer. Really trying to think of what to write for the day. I was carryout for most of...

Fools April Keto Blog Daily April 1, 2023

Weight: 149.7 kg ( 330.0 lbs)
BMI: 42.4
Waist: 139.7 cm ( 55 in)
HtWr: 135%

Breakfast: Eggs and Bacon
Lunch: Soup Pizza
Dinner: Wurst brat
Drinks: cream with coffee of Pot, Water Sparkling, Water ~30oz,
Shot Energy Kroger

    This blog post is going to be April 1st, AKA April Fool's day. I was thinking about making the entire blog post by making all of the words in alphabetical order. But 1. That would be a serious pain in the ass. 3. I'm sure no one would get the joke. And 2. It's likely nobody would see it until the next day anyway.

    Woke up with some strange pain in the feet. There was the rolling pain like I had the other day. But only when I stood up the first time. It actually made me sit right back down. But when I stood back up it was gone. Legs were a bit sore, but only until I started moving around. They haven't felt this good since January, when I was last doing good on my diet consistently. My back has been a bit sore all day though. It feels like if I could just twist or bend just right and would snap and pop like my knees were doing last week it would solve that issue.

    I've been rocking the Keto diet since Wednesday, belly isn't shrinking just yet, but it is doing that thing again where the sides are starting to come in. There's really no trick to it. All I have to do is eat the food that I've already bought and prepared. It really is kind of amazing how quickly the mental effects of Keto come back when I get back to it. 

    Walking around at work has gotten my feet grumpy at me though. At least everybody had shown up today. People are still confused as hell that Register 1 is the register that is open. I'm pretty sure that 90% of the sentences I've said over the last couple of weeks have been some variation of, “Register 1 is open”. And there was one kid who asked why it was so busy today, and was confused as to why the first of the month would make a difference in how busy it was. Forgot the water bottle again at home. But when I was home for lunch I did remember to take it with me for the second half of the day.

    I was going to bake some chicken for dinner, but Bratwursts just sounded better. I seriously need to stop buying food because “it sounded better” than the food that I have at home. Yeah, the bratwursts were Keto, but buying more food when I already have food really is one of the struggles that I have following the diet. Taking the debit card out of the wallet. That'd solve quite a few issues that I have.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025