Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sobriety Blog Tuesday November 11, 2025

Weight: 326.4 lbs ( 148.0 kg)
BMI: 41.9
Waist: 55 in (139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: X
Dinner: Beef Stew at Mom's House
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer,

Sober Month 10 (Day 321)

Heh, 321 days sober

Veterans Day. Thank you to all who served.

Quick post because I spent the day at Mom's house doing laundry. I don't know what happened to the entire evening as I got home around 8 (I think) I did inventory of the food in the freezer and then cooked the Cabbage Soup that I'm planning for dinner and I was shocked to see that it was 11:30. well, I did have to run to the store at around 9pm to grab a bag of cauliflower rice that I had forgotten when I did the shopping this morning while Roommate was at his doctor's appointment. It really shouldn't have taken two and a half hours to cook that soup. It's not a complicated soup. 

As I was at Mom's house when I would have normally had lunch I didn't have lunch. 1,000% certain that she would have provided something if I would have asked, but I wasn't hungry this afternoon. She did offer a helping of beef stew this evening as the laundry machines were finishing up. She also gave me a new heavy coat that was too big for her. 

Roommate is seeing exciting progress on his leg so it might be pretty soon when he actually gets back to work. (fingers crossed)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025