Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday September 16, 2026
Weight: 305.3 lbs ( 138.5 kg) BMI: 39.2 Waist: 51.5 in ( 130.8 cm) WtHr: 69.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: No Bean Chili Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water Sober Year 1 (Day 630) Keto Month 6 (Day 199) (244/365 Days 2026 Keto) I was able to wake up an convince myself to get out of bed around 8am. It was still close to 10 by the time I showered and started cooking breakfast. I got the chili cooked and the various foods vacuum sealed and put away. I ran into town to pay off the storage fee for the month. I had a strange feeling when driving away from the storage place. It doesn't feel like five months. Every time I pay the monthly storage fee it feels like a couple of days ago. As I was in town anyway I ran by the store to grab some cheese to go in the chili. When I got to the store a lady in a white Lincoln that looked a lot like my Grandma's car. The lady was upset that her car door wasn't opening. I don't kno...
Comments
Post a Comment