Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sobriety Blog November 6, 2023

Weight: 345.8 lbs (156.9 kg)
BMI: 44.4
Waist: 57. in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: AI Marinated Grilled Pork Steaks
Dinner: Chili Mac
Drinks: Cup of coffee with cream, 8x Diet Mt Dew, 8x Diet Dr Pepper
Weeks Without Beer 2 (16 Days)

    I just realized it this morning, but once again I am off for the week on the week that is on the week that the Daylight Savings time changes. This tends to happen a lot. Just out of happenstance, I just happen to be off on the week that Daylight Savings Time changes. I'm flexible enough that it really doesn't effect me much. I had woken up at around 8am this morning (even though I had set my alarms for 6) that's not much off from the time I usually wake up. I did drive myself crazy for a while comparing the time it was and what it would have been without the time change. But I convinced myself to stop doing that because it'd just drive me crazy with how much time I “lost”. I think it's lost because it being 9 o'clock would have been 10 o'clock and 10 o'clock would have been 11 etc. and I was hating that feeling because all I was doing was looking at the clock and adding to it. Might be my argument against having Daylight Savings Time in general. Because to me for the most part it really doesn't matter if it's 8am or 9am or  in the afternoon or 3. I'm not sure if that's because I had gone for so long with a pretty random schedule or if I'm just a pretty chill guy, but the changing of the clocks that aren't connected to the internet is kind of annoying.

    Weight was up today. Normally I would be quite shaken by being up that high for a single day. But I spent all of yesterday sitting on my ass eating a three pound block of cheese with a pound of ground beef and about a pound of corn chips. Only being up three pounds should really be a blessing. The waist is still down to 57 inches so I didn't gain anything but what's probably going to be an awesome poo later.

    I should probably be more upset that I am once again heavier than I was at the beginning of the year. But in the late morning I paid off the tag renewal for my car. This was the last of the bills that I needed to pay and I paid in cash so the only check that is out right now is the rent check. The rent check can come through right now and I'd still have money. Having all bills paid, no checks pending (out side of rent) and money leftover isn't something that happens very often.

    Lunch was a couple of pork steaks that I had marinated over night with the AI inspired marinade that I had made a video of a while back. Last night I had mixed up another batch of the marinade and put a couple of steaks in the fridge. This is the first time that I've marinated steaks overnight. The soy sauce left a bit of a strong flavor in them and I think I over cooked the steaks. But it was nice how easily the meat came off of the bones.

    The screws came out of the back of my chair. And it reminded me that I really want to have a “talk” with “Allen” and express my opinion on him and his wrenches. Seriously what's so bad with having a Phillips head screw?

    Spent most of the evening thinking, “Am I really hungry? or is it that I just haven't eaten yet.” I had two pork steaks for a bit of a late lunch and I have seen quite a few things online suggesting that it is best to wait until you are “HUNGRY, hungry” before you eat again and trying to eat just because “it's time to eat” isn't that great of a strategy for weight loss. But I do have two boxes of Mac and cheese left but now that I wrote that out Chili Mac does sound very good right now. 

guess what I had for dinner. -_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025