Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

A Beige Day Daily Sobritey Blog November 4, 2023

Weight: 337.2 lbs (153 kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 57.5 in (146.1 cm)
WtHr: 77.7%

Breakfast: Bar-S Jumbo hot dogs
Lunch: Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
Dinner: Mac and Cheese with Baked Chicken Breast
Drinks: Cup of coffee with cream, 500ml Water, Kroger energy Shot, Sugar Free Rockstar Pure Silver Ice
Weeks Without Beer 1 (14 Days)

    Not much to talk about today. I had set my alarms to try to wake up before dawn again. But again I just went back to sleep. I need to work on trying to get out of bed when my alarms go off. I had to work at 10 instead of 11 this morning and it kind of threw off the entire day. And I spent the entire day counting down until the end of the day as tomorrow I'm going back to vacation. I know that I had vacation a couple of weeks ago, but I am trying to use up all of my PTO before The Holidays start

I'm trying to come up with anything to say about today, but it was just such a “beige day”

    Feet and calves did hurt a bit in the morning, the calves did soothe out a bit as I got up and moved around. The feet hurt all day and knees hurt in the evening. I can't help but think that it might be the hot dogs and sausages that I had over the last couple of days. I'm thinking that I'm having a reaction to the high fructose corn syrup that usually gets put into those kinds of foods. I only had the hot dogs this morning because I was scheduled to work earlier than I normally do this morning. I was about to cook the usual bacon and eggs, but by the time I got up and going it was too late to cook and eat them.

    Had a late lunch as the schedule had a 5-3 split. So I worked 10 to 3 and then 4 to 7. As I was leaving for lunch I had more than one person stop me and ask me if I was sick or something. No, I was just tired. Yes, it was a very boring day as in a day that is hard to come up to something to talk about it. But it really quite busy as it was the first Saturday of the month. But saying that the first Saturday of the month is busy is like saying that fire tends to be a bit warm. It's just what happens.

    And again I did have Mac and Cheese for dinner, and again I'll admit that this is antithetical to the Keto diet that I want to be on. But I couldn't think of anything to do with the chicken breast that I had thawed out in my fridge. Now that it's later in the evening I'm thinking that I could have just made another pot of the Enchilada Soup that I had bought the chicken for in the first place. The chicken breast that I had was the left over chicken I had from when I cooked the soup the first time.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025