Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Food Blog 8/5/18

Weight: 341.4
Waist: 55
Mood: Satisfied

Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie (2c Whole Milk, Kiwi, Orange, Baby Spinach), Pot of Coffee with Fiber supplement

Lunch: 4 piece deli fried chicken

Dinner: wasn't hungry

Notes: Recorded a weekly weigh in video this morning so I really didn't have much time to do much this morning. But I did manage to get the dishes done so I did get a breakfast smoothie done. I didn't have a lunch planned out so I hit up the deli in the store. I think that the deli baked chicken is good for keto, but that was starting to get old so I went back to the old fallback of deli fried chicken which isn't as good for Keto because of the breading that they put on it. And for dinner I really wasn't hungry. A lot of the research I have done really discourages eating because it “is time to eat” and not because I was hungry. Some people would call that “fasting” But I do know that when I get up in the morning I am going to be hungry as hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025