Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Food Blog 8/8/18

Weight: 336.6 lbs
Mood: Disappointed

Breakfast: Vega Shake with 1 cup of milk

Lunch: Baked Chicken (Breast, Wing, Thigh, Leg)

Dinner: 5 pack of Cheddar Brats

Snack: 2xBacon Cheddar Beef Burger Patties with cheese

Notes: I had work the opening shift at work today so I didn't really get a chance to make a full fruit smoothie, but luckily I still had some Vega meal shake left over so that's what I had for breakfast. Can't really say that I have been hungry for breakfast, or at all really. I just had breakfast because I didn't want to risk getting “Hangry” at someone and snapping at the wrong person at the wrong time. And it turns out that the store was getting the annual audit this morning. And I can tell you I was very self aware that I had slept in too late to have a proper shower and the fact that I hadn't had a chance to get laundry done in a while. But I guess the audit went alright, in fact I seemed to really impress the district manager of the front end with my knowledge of the self checkout lane. I have a bit of a suspicion that is why I was scheduled to open the self checkout lane.
I didn't have a lunch prepared to take with me today so I hit up the deli for some baked chicken. It is good chicken, but I prefer the Fried chicken, unfortunately the breading on that chicken isn't very good for the Keto diet. For dinner on the way home I picked up some Bratwurst and ate the whole five pack. Which is not good. There is more to the Keto diet than just not eating carbs, IMO you also have to manage the amount you eat. And not only did I eat an entire five pack of Brats, I also had a couple of hamburger patties a couple of hours later. Not because I was actually hungry, but because I was what I call “mouth hungry” I wasn't NEEDING to eat, but the hamburger patties that I have saved sounded very good.
This afternoon really didn't go the way I was planning on it to go. I was thinking since I worked early I would have the rest of the afternoon to get things done. But no I just seem to be stuck in some sort of recovery slump and I just cannot get up and going. I have been watching my “Watch Later Playlist” as the people that I am subscribed to upload videos I add them to that playlist and I am trying to get through it all unfortunately I am a week and a half on those and they are all following the fact that to be a successful YouTuber you have to upload every single day. Which I would like to get into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025