Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Food Blog 8/13/18

Weight: 338.8 lbs
Mood: Rocking

Breakfast: 2x hamburger patties, bacon ranch chicken casserole

Lunch: Deli Baked Chicken

Dinner: Pork chops, can of Foster's Beer

Notes: Didn't get the new bed that my dad brought over. Unfortunately it didn't fit up the stairs to my bedroom. Dad seemed to be more upset about it not fitting than I was. He told me just put the mattress I have on the floor until I was able to buy a new frame for it. Which I felt kind of silly for not doing before. And I have to say that waking up this morning was SIGNIFICANTLY better that I have in quite a while. This feels strange to say but I was in such an up and rocking mood today before work I was getting angry and frustrated with people at work because they just weren't operating at my level. I eventually got used to being around other people, but it was rough going for a bit. I was also kind of frustrated because I was going to walk to work, but just as I left my house it started to rain. I was almost going to walk in the rain, because I really do love walking in the rain, but I didn't have my jacket and didn't have time to dig it out. And not wanting to show up to work soaking wet I decided to drive and now my phone is telling me I didn't walk enough even though I spent the better part of six hours on my feet moving around. (oh, well) It's supposed to be cool and rainy tomorrow as well, maybe I'll get a chance to get out for a walk then.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025