Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Food Blog 8/3/18

Weight: 344.6 lbs
Waist: 55 in
Mood: tired

Breakfast: slept in, didn't get a chance for breakfast

Lunch: 5x Cheddar Bratwurst

Dinner: 2x Pork steaks (1.5 lbs), Couple of cans of Bud light, Brussels Sprouts, garden salad



Notes: got called in early for work so I didn't get a chance to walk to work or get breakfast done, But I'm so desperate for hours at work I wasn't in a position to turn down any hours. I really didn't plan on having pork steaks for dinner, but I haven't had a chance to do dishes so I had to grill something and grilled chicken didn't sound that appetizing. But seriously I need to get on track on meal plans. If just for the sake of budgeting, just grabbing some steak after work because I didn't want the food I have isn't good for any of my strategies. My feet still hurt from walking to work yesterday. And working a split shift today didn't help much. Altogether I worked about 8 hours, which would have been fine, but the first part was an hour or so before the second part. So even though I had an hour and a half between the first half and the second half it really felt that I was working from 11am to 9:45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025