Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Food Blog 8/7/18

Weight: 336.2 lbs
Mood: Lazy

Breakfast: Pot of Coffee

Lunch: Pork Spare Ribs

Dinner: Leftover ribs

Notes: whoo-hoo for the first time this year I weighed less than I did at the beginning of the year. I didn't get around to posting yesterday's food blog because I kind of had to hit the ground running to get things done around the house and get to work, and then someone called in last night so I had to stay late.

Didn't get much done today. It was a day off. It felt like the first day off in a really long time. I really just sat here watching YouTube all day. I did play a bit of Halo 2, but I started to get angry and frustrated with it so I went back to watching YouTube. Today was meant to be my day off, not the day to get angry at video games. It doesn't look like I ate that much if you look at what I wrote down, but that is an entire rack of Pork spare ribs. I was planning on going to the store and picking up the things to make a Keto BBQ sauce that my sister shared with me, but again today was the day to be lazy.

I ate the entire rack of Spare ribs (about 4lbs) it was kind of funny to log it into my calorie tracking apps. Seeing the needle go from WAY under intake goal to WAY over goal gave me a chuckle. And My Fitness Pal gives an estimate of what you'll weigh in five weeks if today was an average day for calories. And apparently if I ate four pounds of ribs a day every day for the next five weeks I'll weigh 346.6 lbs. Which is awesome because I don't plan on eating four pounds of ribs while sitting on my butt all day, and that is still less than what I weighed a week ago.

And something to think about is that the amount of calories that I was over on is less than the normal amount I would have burnt by walking around the store working. Not to mention getting back into the habit of walking to work. It would be nice if the weather cooperated a bit more with me on that. It is very much summer still here in Kansas. And it's not good to arrive to work at a service industry caked in sweat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025