Keto Sobriety Blog Friday September 25, 2026

Weight: 298.3 lbs ( 135.3 kg) BMI: 38.3 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs and Cheese Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Rib-Eye Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer  Sober Year 1 (Day 639) Keto Month 6 (Day 208) (251/365 Days 2026 Keto) Wow, that was a drop on the scale this morning. I'm not confident that I will get the monthly average back down to what it was last month so this month will be one of the few months that has an average above the previous month. However it is lower than the averages of all of the previous months so far this year. It is nice to be back under 300 lbs (136 kg) again. And this morning's weight is the new record for the year. The overall record is 287 lbs (130.2 kg) so it'll be a while before I see that number. I had Sausage Patties, Cheese, and Eggs for breakfast. I've been trying to crack the eggs open one handed. Ended up breaking both yolks of the eggs when putting them into the pan. Oh...

Daily Food Blog 8/9/18

Weight: 340.6 lbs
Mood: Tired

Breakfast: Salad Bar (Mixed greens, chicken breast pieces, shredded cheddar, Ranch Dressing,)

Lunch: Egg Stuff (½ dozen eggs, 1lbs pork sausage, 8oz shredded cheddar, small can Rotel)


Dinner: Garden Salad with 4oz canned salmon, shredded cheese, ranch dressing

Note: Slept better last night than I have in a while and was able to wake up and get to work. But the tiredness that I have been dealing with lately is more of a mental tiredness. I just can't seem to get the “get up and go” to get anything done. Again I didn't get a meal planned for lunch at work and my lunch was scheduled before the deli was open so I hit up the salad bar. I am not crazy about eating off of the salad bar when tracking my food. The salad bar is really good, so it's not about flavor, the problem is that it is a serious pain in the butt to log all of the things that I put on my salad when compared with just logging a single recipe or food.
When I got home from work I really just sat down and just stayed down. Eventually I got around to doing the dishes so I could cook “lunch.” I'll call it lunch, even though it was close to 5 in the afternoon before I got around to cooking it. I had a meal that I very creatively call “Egg Stuff” which is basically scrambled eggs with sausage and Rotel.
I got off at 1 pm today and I was kind of excited to get off so early because I wanted to actually do stuff this afternoon. But all I ended up doing was whittling down my “Watch Later” playlist on YouTube. I don't work until tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully I'll have time tomorrow morning to get some recipe videos recorded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025