Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Food Blog 8/14/18

Weight: 340.2 lbs
Waist: 54.5
Mood: Happy, yet slightly frustrated

Breakfast: Coffee, pork chops

Lunch: Bacon ranch chicken casserole

Dinner: Green beans, Hamburger patties

Snack: cheeseburger patties,

Notes: once again I gained a bit of weight. It is slightly frustrating, I keep telling myself not to worry about the day to day fluctuations, but I get so close to making progress for the year, and then never mind. I am starting to make progress on my waist line, so I'll add that to the top stats I'm not sure why I wasn't including that anyway.
I did manage to get one the recipe videos recorded like I wanted to. The recipe that I uploaded yesterday was recorded a couple of months ago. I want to be recording a video a week and uploading once a month. That way I have a long back log of videos ready to be uploaded.
Spent the afternoon at Mom's house, she wants to start uploading videos. Or at least start doing live streams I'm a little uncertain as to what exactly she was wanting to do. But it might be fun to do some collaborations with her. She did look up my channel and I really do need to do some rearranging on my main channel page, and redo my intro video.
Something that I have noticed the last couple of day's, I awake in the morning in a considerably better mood than I previously had. But around nine or ten at night I am very tired and ready for bed. I think that might be do to my avoidance of soda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025