Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Food Blog 8/10/18

Weight: 340.0 lbs
Mood: Satisfied

Breakfast: Fruit smoothie (Avocado, Spinach, Orange, Kiwi) 2 bacon cheddar patties with sliced cheese.

Lunch: Deli Baked Chicken, sparkling water

Dinner: 5 pack of bratwurst

Notes: I didn't get the recipe videos done that I wanted to today mostly because I had a hard time waking up and getting going this morning. I have to say though once I got up and going as I walked to work I was a lot more mentally clear than I have been a lot recently. This lead credence to the thought I have had recently. The thought I have been having recently is the reason that I just can't seem to get anything done is the fact that I am just not getting up and moving. One of the reasons I had the burger patties with my smoothie this morning is that lately when I log my food for the day the apps are warning me that I am not taking in enough calories. But I still didn't get enough calories in today. That sounds like a good thing, but starving myself is not a good way to lose weight. Heck that might be another reason that I'm having a hard time getting up and around. Because “calories” are a measurement of energy and I am way low on calories each day that might be effecting me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025