Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Food Blog. 8/2/18

Weight: 345.2 lbs
Waist: 55.5 in
Mood: Confident


Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie (2c Whole Milk, Kiwi, Orange, Baby Spinach), Pot of Coffee with Fiber supplement

Snack: 6oz package of pepperoni

Lunch: 2x Bratwurst, with Ranch dressing and Mustard as condiments

Dinner: Bacon Chicken Ranch Casserole (https://joyfilledeats.com/bacon-ranch-chicken-casserole/)


Notes: About a month into the Keto diet. I think I have been following the concept of the diet pretty well. The idea behind the Keto diet is eliminating all sugars and carbs in the effort to train your body to burn the fat stores already in your body. Supposedly the idea is that when you eat carbs it is converted to fat stores in your body and I have enough fat stored already. I have been excelling at avoiding carbs for the most part. There was a week when I picked up a couple of boxes of mac and cheese with hot dogs. And I only had a couple of sodas this last month, no where near the amount that I would normally drink. I did manage to walk to work like I have been wanting to, my left foot is not a big fan of that plan. And my head is reminding me that I haven't had any caffeine since this morning. Which is odd, because I don't tend to get caffeine headaches. It could be dehydration, I haven't drank as much water as I could have today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025