Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sobriety Blog Saturday February 14, 2026

Weight: 322.3 lbs ( 146.2 kg)
BMI: 41.4
Waist: 53 in ( 134.6 cm)
WtHr: 71.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs  
Lunch: Fried Chicken Pringles Cheddar Cheese
Dinner: Bone in Rib-eye
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Low Carb Monster,

Sober Year 1 (Day 424)
Keto Day 0 (38/365 Days 2026 Keto)

I was excited to wake up this morning to see my Federal Tax Return landing in my checking account. I went ahead and paid off the remaining four months of the car insurances and re-balanced my budget to hopefully have that budgeted to be paid off all at once in the six month sections. It is cheaper to pay it off all at once. It was just last year right after I had paid off the first six month section my car's oil pressure sensor decided to crap out and I had to pay an extra $455 dollars right after I had paid off the monthly bills and bought a 3D printer. I'm going to be quite a bit more careful this year with the returns and I'm going to be loading up the saving accounts like I was wanting to be doing last year but got careless and spent the rest of the year trying to catch up after getting my car fixed.

I did get a chuckle because as I was waking up and re-balancing the budget because of the tax refund coming in and got emails from the phone company and the electricity bill saying that the bills for March are now available. Those bills aren't due for another couple of weeks, but it's funny that just as I'm getting money in I'm getting emails from the bills coming due soon. Those bills were exactly on budget so it wasn't like they were surprises in those areas it was just a funny coincidence. 

I only barely had time to eat breakfast as I was too distracted by financial stuff and I was scheduled to work 10 to 7 instead of the 11-8 that I am used to working. I didn't have time to drink much coffee.  

I'll admit that I was naughty at lunch as I had the extra money to buy some lunch. And I was feeling a bit nostalgic for it. I had lunch at the store as I kind of wanted a break from listening to Roommate constantly screaming at video games. Unfortunately a kid at work had the same lunch time as I did and he constantly talked with his mouth full.

The weather today was my favorite kind of weather. I'm pretty sure that it got close to 60 (16 C) and it had dark cloudy with drizzle all day long. That is my jam. Dark warm and a bit of misty rain. Yes please. I'm pretty sure it's going to be like that for the next couple of days.

I had been dealing with a headache for most of the day. I didn't get around to posting yesterday as I had spent most of the day playing Fallout New Vegas. And I'm starting to think that when I play that game I'm just going to have a headache the next day. When I mentioned that to a coworker he asked if I was wearing my glasses when I played. Yeah, that's not optional if I'm doing anything it's with my glasses on. He said that I might be sitting too closely to my screen. I'm just thinking that it's an older game that's not meant to be played on this newer monitor so maybe the frame-rate or something isn't working out right or something as I'm always on my computer and I only get headaches from playing that one game. But then again Oblivion is older than New Vegas and I didn't get headaches playing Oblivion.

Today was really busy, but not the insane rush that I was expecting for Valentines Day landing on a Saturday. Maybe all of the guys took their wives/girlfriends/etc out to eat. The guy in customer service and I laughed when pages went over the intercom for floral getting phone calls. If it's 6 O'clock on Valentines day and you're calling the grocery store florist you're in trouble! 

When I got home I grilled a Rib-Eye steak for dinner. Roommate didn't want his so I'll have that for breakfast tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025