Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog February 16, 2026

Weight: 322.1 lbs ( 146.1 kg)
BMI: 41.4
Waist: 53 in ( 134.6 cm)
WtHr: 73%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs  
Lunch: Boneless Rib-eye
Dinner: Taco Salad  
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Low Carb Monster,

Sober Year 1 (Day 426)
Keto Day 2 (40/365 Days 2026 Keto)

This package of bacon has a strange split in the middle so when I try to get a piece out it breaks in half. So it kind of looks like I had 8 half pieces of bacon. IDK I think I would prefer 4 full pieces of bacon.

Finished the shopping list and went ahead and did the grocery shopping for the week. I went ahead and topped off the gas in the car and got a hair cut as well.

I tried to tell myself that there wasn't a need to make the meal plan just yet as I will be off tomorrow and I usually do the meal plan on Tuesday anyway. But I had just finished doing the grocery shopping and the food was just sitting there in the fridge and I wanted to get the steaks and sausages sealed up in the vacuum seal bags.

When I did the grocery shopping there was a four pack of steaks that were on sale for about the amount that I usually budget for steaks and there was a markdown 2 pack of rib-eye steaks. I decided to have the two pack of steaks for lunch for the next couple of days. And as I had the stuff to make Taco Salad I made the salad for dinner. And it is kind of funny that the meals were kind of out of order. I usually have a recipe for lunch and a meat for dinner, and then today I had a recipe for dinner and a meat for lunch.

I brewed a pitcher of Unsweetened Tea. But even later in the evening it was quite warm so I'll be drinking that over the day tomorrow.

Played a bit of New Vegas today. Mostly just played the casinos. Not much luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025