Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Sinuses Suck Daily Blog 8-31-2022

 

Weight: 353.2 lbs (160.2 kg)
BMI: 45.3
Waist: 58 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 78.4%
Breakfast: x
Lunch: Bar S Hot Dogs, sugar free Rockstar energy
Dinner: Hamburger Helper Cheesy Lasagna
Drinks: 2x sparkling water, 2x 5 hour energy shot
mood: not well

     Allergies are banging again. Didn't have breakfast. Had hot dogs for lunch. Hamburger helper for dinner. My head hurts, my eyes hurt, my ears hurt. I am not in a good state right now. I really am hoping that it is just allergies.
      Ducked out of work again. This sinus headache was just too much. Had a real fun moment when I told one guy that his total was $47 and some odd cents. And the dude exploded! He started screaming hooping and hollering. He was hoping to have an order under $50. Dude is damn near doing jumping jacks and I'm just clutching my head in pain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025