Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

8-28-2022 Daily Blog

 

Weight: 360.8 lbs (163.6 kg)
BMI: 46.3
Waist: 60 in (152.4 cm)
WtHr: 81%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Jonsonville Jalapeno Cheddar sausages
Dinner: Ultameat Pizza
Drinks: 1 can Liquid death canned water, 1.25 L Diet Coke
mood: rushed

Was too busy this morning making a weigh in video to have breakfast. So today I am kind of going to do a “Two meal a day” plan. This is more or less what I normally do. I don't normally take the time to have breakfast each day.
     Was almost late to work today. I recorded a weekly weigh in video before work, but didn't have time to upload it before I had to leave. And that's when the panic came. I couldn't find my wallet! I was tearing the house apart looking for my wallet. It takes me about 10 minutes to drive to work and it was three minutes before I had to be there before I just grabbed my debit card (which wasn't in my wallet see previous blog entries for why) and told myself that I should just drive safely so I wouldn't get pulled over and come home for lunch to look for it. (and upload weekly weigh in video) BTW “Driving safely” ended up being me driving down 11th at about 50 mph (~80 kph). I found it on my lunch break. But when I got back from lunch I was informed that one of the carry-outs that was scheduled to work this evening was a no show. They tried calling her, but she just hung up the moment they introduced themselves as someone calling from the store. Thankfully one of the carry-outs who was scheduled earlier today agreed to come back in and work.
     And for dinner I was again way too tired to try to figure out anything for dinner. So I just picked up one of the store's take and bake pizzas. And yes I am seeing the hypocrisy of “wanting” to do the Keto diet, and then picking up pizza for dinner. But I am just so tired after work. But maybe I should stop complaining about my diet, if I keep refusing to stick to my diet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025