Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Just Trying to get going August 24, 2022

Weight: 358 lbs (162.4 kg)
BMI: 46

Waist: 59.5 (148.6 cm)
WtHr: 80.4%
Breakfast: Leftover nacho cheese
Lunch: x
Dinner: Ribs
snacks: Corn chips with a jar of Queso
Drinks: 2L Diet Mt Dew. 12Pk Samuel Adams Sweater Weather Beer, 12 pk Bud lite next
mood: low

I am using a whole lot of effort to write this out. A body at rest tends to stay at rest. And I have been “resting” way too much. It is frustrating that I can't seem to get the energy to do anything outside of going to work and sitting at my desk watching YouTube. But I just can't seem to get anything done.

My “Sabbath” is supposed to be on Tuesday. And the last week or two I've worked on Tuesday. And had a different day off. And lately I've only had one day off per week. I don't want to complain about the overtime. I do need to save up for a very important financial situation that I need to resolve. This is a financial position that I swore that I would never fall into again. And I have to say I am really disappointed with myself that I came across this problem after I lost my Dad. Specifically because that is one of the reasons he told me that he was worried about when he told me about leaving me that inheritance.

I did manage to get to the store and buy some items to make some of the recipe videos that I want to make. One of those recipes being Kimchi. That is one of the recipes that I keep buying the ingredients for, but then I don't get around to making the recipe so the ingredients go bad. This is a lesson that I keep experiencing, but never learning. I have all of the stuff to do the things that I want to do, I just need to do them.
The other recipe that I want to try out is Liver and onions. That seems to be one of those recipes that people really like or really dislike, but I have yet to try liver and onions. The third recipe that I'm going to try this week is a Greek Chicken soup that is interesting to try. But I think I'll hold off on releasing that chicken soup recipe for next month. It seems to align with a Jewish holiday that is in the beginning of October

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025