Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Blog August 25, 2022

Weight: 361.2 lbs (163.8 kg)

BMI: 46.4
Waist: 58.9 in (149.6 cm)
WtHR: 79.5%
Breakfast: Hamburger Helper Italian Shells and Cheese
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages
Dinner: x
Drinks: 2 Liter Dr Pepper zero Sugar, 2x Kroger Sparkling Water, 2x 5 Hour energy shot, 12pk bud light next
mood: neutral

     Weight did go up a bit, but I think that might have been because of the ribs I ate yesterday. And daily fluctuations in weight is a normal thing. I didn't have the most Keto friendly breakfast this morning. But I have a couple of boxes of Hamburger Helper in my cabinet that I need to get through.

     Was not very productive before work today. I normally work 11-8, but today I was scheduled to work 2-10. I spent the day thinking of all of the stuff I was going to do before work. And spent the day counting down how much time I had before I had to get to work. I keep doing this, and this is one of my biggest frustrations in my life. I spend all of my time counting down how much time I have to get things done. So I never get anything done.
     Had some jalapeno cheddar sausages for lunch. Ran home to take my debit card out of my wallet. I seriously need to get my spending under control. So the plan that I keep coming back to is to transfer most of my paycheck to a savings account, leave a hundred or so dollars in my checking account, and have about $50 in my wallet in cash. So I am trying to have an allowance. And I have a refrigerator full of ingredients to make recipes, if I ever get around to cooking my recipes. So I'm fairly confident that I can survive on 50 bucks. My car has gas, so the only thing I need...er... “need” to buy is soda and snacks. And $50 worth of soda sounds like a lot of soda. And I need, TRULY need to get off of beer. And having a cash allowance should help me keep from picking up a case of beer every night. Because it is not an exaggeration I would really pick up a case of beer, drink that entire case, and the next night pick up another case of beer. Some nights, I would pick up another case after finishing one. (more than once I picked up another case before finishing the first one.)
     I forgot to take my card out of my wallet when I went back to work, so I did buy some more sparkling water and another energy shot. And I also picked up a Bud Light Next. I justified it because I still had my debit card with me. And I have to say, justifying buying beer is a really bad thing to do. I am starting to wonder if I should do some research on how those AA meetings work.
     I was going to have baked chicken for dinner when I got home, but I really wasn't hungry when I got home. I think that's because of how late my “Lunch Break” was. My normal lunch break ranges from 2 o'clock to 4 o'clock, but since I worked a later shift this evening so my lunch was much later (at 7pm)
     Work was, “meh” I don't know if it is getting worse, or if it is just my tolerance waning. But I am getting so tired of the SCREAMING children. I've applied for some jobs at some different locations, I am a bit frustrated that I have yet to hear back from anyone. But I have to get out of here


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025