Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Allergies Make Me Tired Daily Blog 8-29-22

Weight: 360.2 lbs (163.4 kg)
BMI: 46.2
Waist: 59.5 in (151.1 cm)
WtHr: 80.4%
Breakfast: X
Lunch: Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar sausages, Sugar Free Rockstar Energy
Dinner: X
Drinks: 2 L Big K Cola Oh!
mood:just so very tired

     Brace yourselves, autumn is coming. Late summer early fall is always fun for me and my allergies. Today work was...work. It's really “”fun”” to listen to all of the little ones screeching their lungs out when you have a head full of mucus. The vibrations rolling through the eyeballs are an experience that I wish they all would share. I get it, kids scream, that's what they do. It would just be nice if parents do LITERALLY ANYTHING when their kids are screaming their lungs out. As someone who is not a parent and has no experience with children I shouldn't judge. But, damn lately everything under four foot tall seems to be screaming its head off. Maybe their allergies are getting triggered as well.
     Someone suggested that, “If you're sick, you should call in sick.” Well, I'm not sick the symptoms are seasonal allergies. So yeah, let me, “Call in sick” from late August to early November. Over the last couple of years more than one person has asked me if I was sure that it wasn't COVID. If this is COVID, than I've had COVID every August since the early 90's. This year seams a lot worse than usual. I actually ducked out of work early. Not something that I do often. It was basally the time that I am waiting to go home anyway. But I had reached my limit with the screaming children. And the stiffness and soreness was getting way past where I can handle.
     At least I'm hoping that he pain in my feet, legs, back, and neck are just seasonal allergies. It is also very likely that it is just all of the pains are because of the massive amounts of weight that I'm carrying around. And it could be because my shoes are starting to wear out.I hope not, I really can't afford new shoes right now.
      More pain than hunger after work this evening, so didn't have dinner. If I get hungry I might bake some chicken. But I might just go to bed early.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025