Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday August 29, 2026

Weight: 302.9 lbs ( 137.4 kg) BMI: 38.9 Waist: 50.5 in ( 129.5 cm) WtHr: 68.2% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Snack: Cashews Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin, Cottage Cheese Snack: Savage Slim Jim Dinner: Bone-In Rib-Eye Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy Sober Year 1 (Day 613) Keto Month 6 (Day 182) (227/365 Days 2026 Keto) Brain was really unfocused this morning. Really excited that the credit card finally came in. Not in the manner of “Whoohoo shopping spree!” but more in the manner of I've spent the last month or so planning and waiting for this puzzle piece to come in. I didn't get the posts done in the last couple of days as the other night I was watching the lunar eclipse and last night when I got home the credit card was here and I did another rebalance of the budget plan. The last rebalance was because there is a $5 bonus for signing up for autopay on the phone bill, but when I tried to put the credit card on the autopay it said that the card w...

She Didn't Want to Talk to the Pharmacy, Store Stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025