Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Keto Sobriety Blog June 30, 2025

Weight: 335.2 lbs ( 152.0 kg)
BMI: 43
Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm)
WtHr: 73.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Fathead Lasagna
Dinner: Hormel Garlic Pork Loin
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Sugar Free Monster Strawberry Dreams

Sober Month 6 (Day 191
Keto Day 2

Struggling with writers block this morning on the blog. Considerably more mental and physical energy this morning than previous mornings. But seem to have a log jam of ideas of what to say. It like one of those pictures where you're supposed to see a secret image in them, but if you focus wrong you can't see the image. If that makes sense

I finished the Fathead Lasagna for lunch. It was a bit of an early lunch, but Dr Berry always says, “Eat when you're hungry”

It's been a couple of weeks since I've played Oblivion so I decided to open that up again. I finished the Dark Brotherhood and Mages Guild story lines. It is so strange to finish those quests. If you do about 10 or so missions you go from brand new member of this ancient society of a cult of assassins to the leader of their cult. And the same with the Mages Guild. It is reviled that there was a cult of Necromancers (why does spell check recognize that word?) so the Head Arch-mage sacrifices himself and promotes you to the head of their collage. There are others who are in this collage, but sure let this random guy who has been in the guild for an entire week be the new head of the guild.

Trying to think of something to buy tomorrow for the lunch plan. I have plenty of meat in the freezer so I wont need anything for dinner for a while, but I just can't decide on a lunch. I think I'm going to go with a Taco Casserole that I have the recipe saved for.

I baked some Hormel Pork Loins (not sponsored) for dinner. Had a Sugar Free Monster (not sponsored) with the pork loin. 

Not much to say about today. It was nice to sit here and just play a video game all day. I'm sure that I'll be frustrated by not getting anything done. But it is nice to sit down every once in a while. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025