Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog Oct 15, 2024

Weight: 349.6 lbs (158.5 kg)
BMI: 44.9
Waist: 57 in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Baked Bratwursts
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Salted Coffee, Kroger Seltzer, Monster Zero Ultra
Sober Day 3

I'll admit, I'm a wimp. I turned on the heater right after I posted that I didn't want to turn on the heater. Saying that you waited until halfway through October to turn on the heater for the first time should be a brag, but there has been some bullshit high temperatures lately. I thought that I had the heater set to about 70 (21 c) but I somehow had it up to almost 80 (27 c)

I'm not going to get a recipe video done today. I want to do a weekly Ketovore recipe, but roommate is a over-the-road trucker and he is on his home time. And I don't like making videos when he's home. I don't think that it's fair to him to sit aside his very little time off because I want to do something silly on the internet.

I am working on re-editing a video for the archive. The last Tuesday of the month I'm going to re-upload a recipe video from my old channel to the new Mark's Ketovore Recipes channel. It's just kind of hard editing a video from 2018. That was the year that I lost Dad (fuck cancer) and I couldn't help but think of all of the stuff that happened since then, how much I could have done, how much I haven't done.  

I did spend a lot of time playing The Master Chief Collection. I can think of a couple dozen things that I should have been working on. But it's nice to have a day playing video games and collecting Achievements

Didn't get to the YMCA today either. Roommate kept mentioning that he was wanting to go to the laundromat, before going back to screaming at Call of Duty. He uninstalls/re-installs this game every other month that he's home. He screams about how much he hates this game, and then re-installs it a couple of months later. But since he'd be riding in my car to the laundromat I didn't want to be gone when he decided to go do laundry. Or at least I didn't want that he be his excuse. He never did go do laundry. Then again he keeps talking about how he plans on rearranging the living room, but never does that either.

I did have to run to the store as my left shoe string had decided to give up. I do admit that I did stare at the beer cooler. But I was able to just pick up a couple cases of seltzer water with the shoe strings. I chose not to get any food because the freezer is already fairly full and I wasn't planning any meals.

I'm going to try to avoid unplanned spending. And especially going to avoid unplanned spending on food. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but I had found the CD for the Quicken financial tracking program. I had received that CD from Dad quite a long time ago. But a couple of years somehow it got updated so most of the features of the program was locked behind a yearly subscription. But reinstalling the program had unlocked those features. I'll just have to be careful to not update it online. But the biggest part of the pie graph that shows the spending category is in food. And it's not even close. Not that I have much else to spend on, but it kind of hurts to see that I'm over twice my “healthy weight” and more than half of my money goes to food/dinning. (Seems like a connection). And of the half of the money I spent, almost a third of that money was on Beer. So yeah, alcohol is poison for Mind, Body, Soul, and wallet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023