Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday September 23, 2026

Weight: 303.7 lbs ( 137.7 kg) BMI: 39.0 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water,Seltzer, Sober Year 1 (Day 637) Keto Month 6 (Day 206) (249/365 Days 2026 Keto) Spent the last couple of days trying to play through Half Life 1. I have to say that there aren't a whole lot of polite words to describe the last couple of boss fights in that game. The level design isn't that great so I had to constantly pause the game to go watch a YouTube play through of the game to see where I was supposed to go next. There aren't any quest markers or objective lists or heck the majority of the time there aren't even any other characters that tell you what is going on. I'm all for environmental story telling. There are better ways to tell a player what's going on other than a narrator exposition dumping on you. But there is nothing telling you what you're do...

Lasagna Soup Weekly Keto Recipes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025