Keto Sobriety Blog Thursday September 24, 2026

Weight: 302.9 lbs ( 137.4 kg) BMI: 38.9 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: The Barn Restaurant Sirloin, Green Beans, Side Salad Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer, Diet Coke Sober Year 1 (Day 638) Keto Month 6 (Day 207) (250/365 Days 2026 Keto) That was kind of freaky. I realized that it was getting kind of late so I should wrap up the blog post. But then I saw that I hadn't even opened any of the programs today. I could have sworn that I was staring at them all day. Now I'm trying to think of how much I remembered from today was actually yesterday. I really wasn't wanting to go back to work Sunday, but it might not be a bad idea.  I do know that I was pretty excited this morning as it was the payday that I was planning on transferring money from Bill Savings to pay off the credit card and transferring money into the House Savings. I spent a little bit more on the credit car...

Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Soup Weekly Keto Recipes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025