Keto Sobriety Blog Monday September 7, 2026
Weight: 307.7 lbs ( 139.6 kg) BMI: 39.5 Waist: 52 in ( 132.1 cm) WtHr: 70.3% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Pork Steak Dinner: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausages Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy, Kroger Energy Shot Sober Year 1 (Day 621) Keto Month 6 (Day 190) (235/365 Days 2026 Keto) Scale jumped back up this morning. I worked noon to 8 today so I had time to cook breakfast and have some coffee. I also took the time to grill a pork steak for lunch. I did get around to uploading the General Update video today. I kept dozing off while re-watching the video before uploading it. This was after a couple cups of coffee. That might be a bad sign. It kind of sucks that when I try to share the video link on here it doesn't share an embedded link it just shows a blank link. It doesn't even look like one that would be clicked on. I was carryout all day. I was kind of worried about the heat and sunlight. But it seemed to turn out al...
Comments
Post a Comment