Keto Sobriety Blog Friday September 25, 2026

Weight: 298.3 lbs ( 135.3 kg) BMI: 38.3 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs and Cheese Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Rib-Eye Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer  Sober Year 1 (Day 639) Keto Month 6 (Day 208) (251/365 Days 2026 Keto) Wow, that was a drop on the scale this morning. I'm not confident that I will get the monthly average back down to what it was last month so this month will be one of the few months that has an average above the previous month. However it is lower than the averages of all of the previous months so far this year. It is nice to be back under 300 lbs (136 kg) again. And this morning's weight is the new record for the year. The overall record is 287 lbs (130.2 kg) so it'll be a while before I see that number. I had Sausage Patties, Cheese, and Eggs for breakfast. I've been trying to crack the eggs open one handed. Ended up breaking both yolks of the eggs when putting them into the pan. Oh...

A Good Rate weekly Weigh In

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025