Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Daily Food Blog 9-1-19

Weight: 343.2 lbs (155.7 kg)
Waist: 56 in (142.2 cm)
BMI: 44.1

Breakfast: (X) Slept in and didn't get breakfast done. I did manage to get a weight in video recorded

Lunch: 4 piece Baked Chicken some left over diet Pepsi

Dinner: Spaghetti (I know it's not Keto, I'm just cleaning out my cabinet, I'm going to get a meal plan together tomorrow morning) 1.25 L diet Pepsi

I love when the first of the month is a Sunday. It makes for a good excuse to get back into what you want to be doing. It just kind of makes since to have the first day of the month, the first day of the week, and the first day back on the diet. Got a weigh in video doe and uploaded. It would be nice to get in the habit of getting videos done. I love the feeling of uploading and getting videos done. I feel that I should be saying more, but I can't think of anything to say. And far too many people talk without having much to say. And I am tired, so I'm going to go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025