Keto Sobriety Blog Thursday July 23, 2026

Weight: 303.2 lbs ( 137.5 kg) BMI: 38.9 Waist: 52 in ( 132.1 cm) WtHr: 70.3% Breakfast: Savage Slim Jim Vienna Sausages Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin Garlic Herb, Pork Rinds, Queso Blanco Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs Snack: Cashews Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Powerade Orange Sober Year 1 (Day 580) Keto Month 4 (Day 141) (191/365 Days 2026 Keto) It's kind of funny to be frustrated by a weight of 303.2 lbs. I was so close to the “Short Goal” yesterday and it's been so very long since I had weighed less than 300lbs (136 kg) but no today had to be up 2.8lbs (1.3 kg) I'm still down 5.6 lbs (2.5 kg) for the year and the two or three pounds is within daily fluctuations, but it would have been exciting to beat that goal. But then again if I did have a weight under 300 lbs (136 kg) I would wait for a bit to consider that goal “beaten” for a bit just because the weight fluctuates like that. The morning before work really snuck by me. I woke up at the usu...

patience of a snowflake Mark's Proverbs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025