Keto Sobriety Blog Friday August 7, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 50.5 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.2% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Air Fried Chicken, Cottage Cheese Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Sober Year 1 (Day 594) Keto Month 5 (Day 160) (205/365 Days 2026 Keto) I haven't kept track of my waistline as well as I have of my weight so I'm not sure when the last time it was this low. But I'm sure that it has been a while. I cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast and ran the Air fryer to cook the chicken for lunch. I noticed that Mom was trying to get the kitchen cleaned up so I took the effort to clean up after the air fryer and put it away. A habit that I need to work on.  On the way to work I had an errant thought. All of the reading online seemed to say that the cause of a low credit score is the result of irresponsible spending. But I have very little to no debt spending. Sure I had a car loan about 10 years ago, but that...

Asparagus Soup Weekly Keto Recipes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025