Keto Sobriety Blog Monday October 12, 2026

Weight: 302.0 lbs ( 137.0 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51.5 in ( 130.8 cm) WtHr: 69.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Dinner: Pork Steak with Cabbage bell pepper and onion Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 655) Keto Month 7 (Day 224) (267/365 Days 2026 Keto) Yesterday morning Step-Dad asked me why I had stopped doing these posts. I've been telling myself every day for the last week or so, “I'll totally do it tomorrow.” Ask Orphan Annie about tomorrow. If I gave a reason for not posting it would be a lie. I really was going to make this post last night, but I finally got around to going back to playing Fallout New Vegas and lost track of the time. I'll see if I have an excuse today. I found out that my old roommate is still alive. Or at least he was alive as of a week or two ago. I haven't heard anything from or of him since I moved out back in April. I keep trying to tell myself that he isn't my fault. But if he h...

Trying this Again Weekly Weigh In 7/19/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025