Keto Sobriety Blog Monday July 20, 2026

Weight: 306.3 lbs ( 138.9 kg) BMI: 39.3 Waist: 52.5 in ( 133.4 cm) WtHr: 70.9% Breakfast: X Lunch: Bar-s Hot Dogs, Cottage Cheese Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 578) Keto Month 4 (Day 139) (189/365 Days 2026 Keto) Probably shouldn't have had that jumbo steak last night. Computer is acting weird this morning. I was sitting around when I noticed that it was just after 10 am and I had to work at 11 and I thought I was going to cook the chicken in the air fryer. Well if I was going to do that I needed to hurry to figure out how to do that. So I was going to look up a video on how to cook the chicken in the air fryer. But the video seemed to take forever to load so I was going to write in the writing program to talk about it, however the video stated playing really quickly and the programs started switching around so it would write one sentence in one program, switch to to one of the spreadsheets write a senten...

Just Hire a Girlfriend for Valentine's Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025