Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Two Weeks Sober Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 10, 2023

Weight: 336.2 lbs (152.5 kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 57.5 in (146.1 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Green Bean Casserole
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Couple cups of Coffee black, A couple of cans of Kroger Seltzer Water Strawberry Lemonade
Weeks Sober 2 (Day 15)

Had a hard time getting the weekly weigh in done today. Kind of a hard time getting up and going. It was nice to be down almost a pound and a half from last week. It had been a frustrating trend for a while each week I've been down for each week, but the weight had been up from the Saturday's post. But this week I'm down for the week and also for the day.

I am grateful that today was another slow and smooth day at work. When I got there I was told that the Customer Service Manager was wanting me to update the closing reports for the new year. It really isn't hard to do (but it did take all day to do) All that needed to be done was rename each file, change the dates inside the file, and clear the data from the spreadsheet of a report. But the Customer Service Manager and her backup manager always treat it like it's a big deal. Seriously most of what I did all day was push “Backspace” and then “Enter” over and over and over. But the managers treat it like I'm reprogramming the entire computer. Good News is that the closing reports are ready for 2024, but it took literally the entire day to do. I am glad that the people working today were the people who could be counted on to do their job without me constantly breathing down their necks. And it does seem tedious, but today's experience would be a job that I would love to have. I would do some dirty things to have a 9 to 5 Monday to Friday job where I just managed spreadsheets and input data all day. Somehow I doubt that job exists, or if it does it probably wont pay anybody a rate that they could live on.

On the way home I picked up a pack of bratwursts, I'm not sure why I felt compelled to buy something. I have bratwursts at home I could have baked instead of buying more. I did have to use a lot of self control to keep from buying Mac and Cheese because that sounded really good. Some of the kids I work with were talking about their point system that they have with a pizza place that should have had them have a free pizza by now. And that really had me wanting pizza as well.

I really shouldn't have bought those bratwursts, I had the money for them, but once again I'm spending money on food when I have food at home. I even have that exact kind of food at home. All I had picked up was the sausages, I did think about picking up more Seltzer Water, but I figured that I already have some. But I didn't have very many cans left over and I was really waning some more, but I was already home and I didn't want to go out again. It is getting really cold out there. And the bratwursts I had was the only money I had spent today and it seemed wasteful to make another trip just to buy something to drink. I wasn't even really all that thirsty, I was just wanting the flavor of something to drink. I am glad that today is Sunday because I'm fairly certain that I would have fallen to the beer temptation today. But today is the Second whole week sober. So let's keep it going.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023